Roadmap To Your Sacred Work
Get clear, get confident and get going on your sacred work!
A small-group, high-touch, three-month coaching program and course for empathic, purpose-driven life coaches who want to shift from their survival work to their sacred work!
Get On the Waitlist for Our Next Offering of Roadmap To Your Sacred Work
When you sign up you'll also receive regular news & updates. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Dear Empathic & Intuitive Life Coach:
Have you always ached to know your sacred work - the work that feels deeply meaningful and soul nourishing to you?
Did you become a life coach in order to finally make your sacred work a reality, but something feels off or not aligned, and you don't know what it is or what to do about it?
If you're an empathic, purpose motivated life coach who has always dreamed about creating a coaching practice that truly expresses all of who you are and feels deeply meaningful - but because of the pandemic or other life events, you realize you're feeling stuck & unmotivated? Or have been spinning your wheels, or trying new directions but nothing ever feels right....
We want you to know that a coaching practice that truly reflects your sacred work IS possible.
And we created Roadmap to Your Sacred Work just for you.
This high touch coaching program & course is a warm cocoon where you can reconnect to who you are - and re-align your coaching practice with your sacred work.
Does This Sound Like You?
You've spent most of your life supporting other people and doing work that you thought was the "right" choice, work other people expected of you.
Highly skilled and well paid work that looked amazing to everyone else - but to you felt hollow and meaningless. This work served a purpose - it helped you pay the bills, establish you in a profession, support your family. But you always knew something was missing. This was your survival work.
Deep inside you always yearned to do something more, something that made a difference and felt deeply meaningful to you. Your sacred work.
And now it's your time. You're finally ready to make that shift from your survival work - and have decided to be a life coach, your sacred work...
But it's not going the way you expected, something still feels off...
Maybe you've finished coach training and ache to create something that feels deeply meaningful, that makes a difference, but you're just not quite sure what that is yet - and it's keeping you stuck at the starting line.
- Or, you've been trying to set up your coaching practice & get it out into the world, but something feels wrong, or off, or draining, but you don't know why... So you keep switching niches, trying different ideal clients, but nothing's working. You know there must be a way that fits YOU, but you haven't found it yet.
- Or, you've been coaching for a while and trying to convince yourself that this IS your sacred work, but it doesn't light you up and feels like a job - like your old survival work. Something is off, but you can't figure out what it is, all by yourself.
And now you're asking yourself why you can't figure this out, why life coaching isn't feeling like your sacred work? Or maybe you're even questioning if being a life coach is your sacred work at all...
Is Your Coaching Practice Aligned With Your Sacred Work?
Doing your sacred work as a coach is an identity shift... and that's a BIG DEAL...
When you finish life coach training, you're told to choose a niche, set up a website, take some how-to business courses, and start coaching. So you do that... and then wonder why something feels off? Wonder why this coaching practice you're supposed to love feels more like... your old survival work...
Well we don't wonder. Because most of the messages out there about starting and running a coaching practice are more about business, marketing and getting clients - but NOT about what you really need to do to align your coaching practice with the sacred work that feels so deeply meaningful to you. And for you, this is the most important thing...
The reality is that as an empathic and intuitive life coach, you don't really have a business or marketing challenge - you have an identity-transition challenge. And that requires a WHOLE different type of approach.
Creating Your Sacred Work isn’t the same as finding a new job or setting up a business structure, it’s an Identity shift.
Your sacred work is the work that feeds your soul, feels personally meaningful and allows you to make the difference your heart yearns to make.
That means that you can't just choose a niche, learn a few business techniques & run with it. And you can't just snap your fingers and instantly know your purpose & soul's niche, feel completely confident as a coach, and have that perfect practice set up that replaces all your old income. Despite what all those online business gurus & Facebook ads might promise. It just doesn't work that way.
If you don’t go through the inner transition process of letting go of the way you’ve lived in the past, you can end up creating a coaching business that feels as meaningless as your survival work.
> Creating Your Sacred Work means you have to KNOW YOURSELF:
Your work isn’t sacred unless it contains you, and all the unique gems that make up your personal history, your life-purpose story, your personality, your values and your unique genius.
The problem here for empathic women, is that you see the world through other people’s eyes and often feel what they are feeling. It’s your gift. But that gift works against you when you’re creating your sacred work – because you’ve got to shift your focus to YOU, and that’s something that you rarely do.
If you don’t know yourself and put your unique genius in the center of your sacred work, you’ll always feel like something is missing.
> Creating Your Sacred Work means you have to put yourself first in your life:
We women are expected to meet the unspoken assumption that women should give everything, every moment of their lives, every drop of energy, to the care of others.
If you don’t start acknowledging your needs and desires and putting them first, you won’t create your sacred work.
> Creating Your Sacred Work means you have to stop fitting in to what “everybody” else is doing as a coach:
Life coaching is the second fastest growing industry in the US. There are about 23,300 coaching practitioners in North America. About 63% of Life Coaches are women. And since the pandemic, many more people are looking at starting coaching as a profession.
When you’re an empathic woman, it’s easy to do what everyone else is doing, fitting in and being similar to every other Life Coach you know, which makes it so easy to go off track...
As an empathic, meaning-driven, soul-aligned life coach, you need to:
- Know yourself. See what makes you unique and different from others, and claim that. Which means you need to unpack the cultural programming that has been placed on you so that you can find the gems of your genius.
- Align your coaching practice around your deep soul purpose as a coach. Which means you need to do a lot of deep work to find your thing - and can't just choose a niche & run with it.
- Feel competent & confident that you are truly able to serve & support your people as a coach, because it's so deeply important to you to do right by your clients and be the best coach that you can be.
- Set up & run your coaching practice in a way that feels authentic & aligned with who you are, otherwise you simply won't feel motivated or inspired to market or run your business.
- Integrate being a life coach, managing your energy as an empath, & showing up authentically as your true self in the rest of your life, which means working through ALL of your outdated programming, fear, and resistance.
- Stop hiding, get off the couch, and start taking inspired action as a life coach in the real world, because this is the only way you can really know if you're on your right path to finally do your important, meaningful work in the world.
All of this takes time - and is nearly impossible to do alone.
And most importantly, creating & doing your Sacred Work is not a one-off exercise...
This is a check-in and re-alignment process that you need to do regularly to make sure you stay aligned with your sacred work - and not accidentally go off-track, which is so easy to do...
Creating Your Sacred Work As A Coach IS possible!
When you're an intuitive, empathic, energy sensitive woman, this identity shift means shifting your gaze from other people’s needs TO YOUR OWN. And you know what the magic thing is?
When coaches DO the inner work that’s needed to claim their sacred work, a light goes on, and they shift from their survival work to their sacred work!
- Where they were stuck and confused before, they are clear on their action steps.
- Where they thought that their work had to EITHER sacred OR survival, they recognize that their survival work can support their sacred work for as long as they need to.
- And where they were afraid that they’d never express their unique difference because it was too intimidating or confusing to others, they find voice and their unique story and their coaching practice takes flight!
We’ve seen this over and over again with our clients and we want this for you too!
"Bev showed me how I could frame my life and my business around the things I love to do. In fact, she taught me that following what I love is the best way to find success… and she was spot-on! There is no one better who can help you find what makes you unique, special, and talented." Jenny Shih
The Roadmap to Your Sacred Work is Here
Roadmap to Your Sacred Work is a 12 week high touch coaching program & course specifically designed to help coaches align their coaching practices with their sacred work.
Together, we'll work through the 10-step Soul Success Path specifically designed to help you, as an empathic & intuitive coach:
- Do the important inner work needed to really see (or remember) who you are and all the amazing bits & pieces that make up your unique genius,
- Work through deep programming that keeps you purpose adjacent, unaligned and off track,
- Reconnect with your true soul's purpose & the Sacred Work that makes you come alive.
The Soul's Calling® Roadmap is based on Bev's trademarked Soul's Calling® Roadmap and outlines both the inner and outer transition from your survival work to your sacred work.
In addition to our weekly coaching calls & high touch community, you'll access a core 10-module online training curriculum that includes video trainings, action steps, exercises & worksheets to help you work through each step on the Soul Success Path for Life Coaches.
Here Are The 10 Soul Success Steps We'll Work Through Together:
This foundational step prepares you for the major life & career transition you are undertaking. You'll learn how to deal with the uncertainty of transitions & get tools that you'll use again and again as you move forward.
The key to feeling energized, confident & authentic as a coach - is to first get clear on your own coaching gifts, and what what makes your coaching style unique. Then you need to coach using YOU - fully and unapologetically.
When you're making a major life & career transition as a coach & empath, fear, doubt, uncertainty & resistance can block you or lead you off track. Uncover your unique courage code so you can move through fear and resistance and keep taking action.
Excavate the programming (rules) you've been unconsciously following in your life - rules that have been set for you by your family, culture, education, & society. Understand why you've been hiding your truest self, release these old rules, & start trusting your soul.
Become a healthier Empath and learn how to create your own best practices to optimize your gifts, manage your energy & avoid getting drained. Stop hiding and start sharing your intuitive & empathic gifts.
Connect to who you really are, & what you want, see your soul-self, claim your unique gifts & genius, and & your deep soul purpose as a coach. This is where you'll gain the clarity & confidence in being a coach that you crave.
Discover the deep soul message you need to share and learn how that is connected to your purpose as a coach. Finally claiming your soul message changes everything, & becomes the guiding light for your coaching practice.
When you define your soul's niche, you finally know exactly who you ache to help, what you do, and the transformation you help your your people make. This is the soul-aligned clarity that forms the foundation of your coaching practice.
It's only by taking action, by trying stuff out, by testing & tweaking, that you'll get closer & closer to your true coaching genius and your ideal soul's niche & coaching practice. And you need constant support, community & get out of your own way coaching to keep going!
Soul-aligned work as a Life Coach is fueled by love. Leading with love will help you stay on your soul’s path. It may also mean that you’ll regularly drop things that no longer energize you, and you’ll start things because you have a whisper of an idea. When you lead with love, you’ll be a soul-aligned coach.
"Intuitive, Insightful, & endlessly supportive, Bev Barnes is the kind of coach who can help you back up & see the entire “forest” of your life, then zero in & find your way through the trees." Martha Beck
Meet Your Guides, Master Coaches, Bev Barnes & Nicole Croizier
Hi, I'm Bev Barnes, M.S., Master Coach, Mentor, Trainer, Author & the Creator of the Soul's Calling® Roadmap Coaching process & Soul's Calling® Coach Training.
Hi I'm Nicole Croizier - I'm a Master Soul's Calling Coach & have worked with hundreds of coaches & consultants to help them connect who they are to work, businesses & marketing systems they love.
And we love helping Life Coaches who feel stuck in their survival work to shift to their sacred work! The world needs YOU.
We've worked with hundreds of Life Coaches who are stuggling with this and that's why we put together this course. We know you'll find your solution!
Isn't it time to finally KNOW and DO your sacred work?
Roadmap to Your Sacred Work is a high touch, educational and coaching program where you'll access a complete 10-module signature course and coaching calls four times a month for three months - along with the support of TWO master coaches on your calls and in your private forum.
When you join, you'll gain access to our Roadmap to Your Sacred Work online course portal complete with video trainings, exercise packages, and demonstrations for each of the 10 modules on the Soul Success Path for Life Coaches. These are Bev's Signature Soul's Calling tools & processes that she's developed over a life-time of working with clients - all designed to help you to see your unique genius, discover your soul's calling and overcome fear & resistance.
Each week you'll get access to a new training module, work through the exercises for yourself, and then we'll meet for a live group coaching call. In between calls, you'll have access to a private Facebook Group where you'll share your deep work, ask questions and get feedback.
Here's a summary of what you'll get when you join Roadmap to Your Sacred Work:
- Bev's Signature Soul's Calling® tools & processes that she's developed over a life-time of working with clients - all designed to help you to see your unique genius, discover your soul's calling and overcome fear & resistance.
- The Soul Success Path for Life Coaches including ten deep dive modules complete with action steps & resources.
- Twelve LIVE group coaching calls, all recorded and available for you at any time. So whatever comes up for you as your creating, getting going and keeping going on your coaching practice - we'll be there for you!
- Access to Master Coach Instructors Bev & Nicole for your questions in our community forum.
- Connection to your soul-sisters in the forum so you can share, celebrate and get unstuck.
- Continued access to the on-line course portal, videos, recordings and exercises, long after the live portion of the class ends, so that you can continue to be supported on your journey - for as long as needed!
This is the course & coaching program you need to realign your coaching practice and finally do your sacred work as an empathic & intuitive life coach.
Get On the Waitlist for Our Next Offering of Roadmap To Your Sacred Work
When you sign up you'll also receive regular news & updates. You can unsubscribe at any time.
"When I I joined I needed community and clarity. So much has changed for me! Now I can say with confidence, “THIS is who I am, how I coach, and who I coach!” I have confidence now in being able to articulate how I help people. I can speak with a confidence and KNOWING that has simply been out of my reach. What this means is that I am no longer hiding who I am or what I do. And I know who my people are too." Marieke Bosch-Larose, Inspirited Life Coach